Skip to content
  • Print

Master of Physician Assistant Studies

Students who will need financial assistance to attend the Master of Physician Assistant program are encouraged to apply for financial aid. 

Recipients must be U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens, may not be in default on a student loan, and must enroll at least half-time (six units per trimester). Some programs require full-time enrollment.

To begin, please review the following information:       

»  Types of Financial Assistance

»  How to Apply for Financial Aid  

»  FAFSA Tips