Skip to content
  • Print
return to Office of the Registrar


Office of the Registrar-Stockton
Knoles Hall, 1st Floor
Hours and Address:
8:30a - 5:00p M-F
Office of the Registrar
3601 Pacific Ave
Stockton, CA 95211

Applying for Graduation

If you expect to fulfill graduation requirements during the next academic year, you must complete an Application for Graduation Form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar. Incomplete applications will not be accepted and returned to student for correction. There is no fee for filing this form.

You may graduate at the end of the fall semester, end of the spring semester, or end of the summer sessions, but graduation ceremonies are held only once a year in May.

If you plan to graduate: The application deadline is:
Fall 2019
Spring 2020
Summer 2020
Thursday, April 4, 2019

Advance notice of the intent to graduate permits timely review of degree requirements and notification of deficiencies in general education requirements. This allows you to plan or change your final term course schedule to ensure completion of all requirements.

Graduation Requirements

  • Satisfied the general education requirements?
  • Satisfied all requirements for your major(s) AND the requirements for any declared minor(s)?
  • Earned a minimum of 124 units (or units applicable for your degree)?
  • A minimum Pacific GPA of 2.00 overall?
  • Met the university residency requirements?

Important Reminders

  • If you are completing your final course work at an institution other than Pacific, you must have an official transcript sent to: Office of Admission. Transcripts must be received within one month after the last day of finals at Pacific for the semester in which you plan to graduate. An approved Transfer Course Approval Request Form must be on file with the Office of the Registrar at Pacific before taking classes at another institution.
  • If you determine that you will be unable to meet all of the degree requirements by the last day of the semester in which you plan to graduate, please file an updated graduation application with the Office of the Registrar as soon as possible.
  • If you have a double major, or a major and a minor, you must complete all requirements for each major/minor before graduating. If you are unable to complete all the requirements and still wish to graduate, you must complete a change of program form to change from a double to a single major or to drop the minor. You may not graduate in one semester with one major and return in another to complete the other major or minor.
  • All grade changes, removals of incompletes, and transfer work transcripts necessary for completion of degree requirements, must be on file in the Office of the Registrar within one month after the last day of finals at Pacific for the semester in question.
  • Corrections to academic records, including change of grades due to faculty or clerical error, are made within thirty days following the granting of the degree. After this deadline records are considered official and no further amendments are allowed.
  • Diplomas are mailed to the permanent address on record around 3-4 months after the semester in which you graduate. If your address changes it is your responsibility to inform the Office of the Registrar of this change. prior to your graduation date. Returned diplomas will be kept on file five years and then destroyed. There is a fee for a replacement diploma borne by the graduate.
  • If you have any outstanding financial obligations your diploma will not be mailed. Contact the Finance Center if you have any questions regarding financial obligations.